Thanks for LiveMuayThaiGuy for sharing this… for those of you who don’t know, the old Lumpinee stadium is going to be torn down, to make room for another shiny shopping mall. You can never have too many places to buy crap.
Anyway here is a look at the first Lumpinee… (which will be open Feb 11) Yes it’s in Thai but the gist of it is here:
- The new complex is divided into3 buildings
- It’s completely air-conditioned
- sits 3500
- supposedly will have the latest in AV and lighting Kit
- You will still get gouged for ringside (ok I put that in)
- Is where the admin and offices will be
- Will also house a Muay Thai Museum…
The Garage & Misc
- will hold 300 cars, but knowing Thailand they’ll fit 450 into.
- There will be a spa?
- 10 Restaurants
- A cultural center
- A facility to train