Steve where you been? The other night I was running around at the excellent Muay Thai Mayhem show put on by John Jarvis and his team at Lumpini Muay Thai and saw Steve out of the corner out my eye.
He’s looking yoked, can’t believe he fights at 76kg. I asked if he was thinking about getting in the cage or something? He just laughed and said what would be the point of that? Fair enough…
Steve is the reigning WBC middleweight world champion… and he doesn’t have any fights coming up? What is that all about? Let’s go promoters… let’s get this guy some action… We really need a USA vs. UK card, or UK vs. Holland card.
I pulled this from his wikipedia page:
- 2011 WBC Muay Thai Supermiddleweight World champion
- 2008 WMC M.A.D. World champion
- 2007 WKA Tournament World Middleweight Champion
- 2006 WBC Muay Thai Middleweight World champion
- 2005 S-1 Tournament World champion
- 2004 IMKO World champion
- 2003 WMC Muay Thai World champion
- 2003 WAKO-PRO World title (68 kg)
- 2002 IKF Super Welterweight European champion
- 2001 British champion
Anyway, I totally appreciate Steve and Scorpions making time for MMT. Hopefully we’ll see him back in action soon!