Date of Birth: 17 Nov 1981
Place of Birth: Nakon Sri Thammarat, South Thailand
Height: 170 cms
Weight: 57 kilos
Walking around Weight: approx 62 kilos
70 Wins – 23 Loses- 4 draws
- Current Lumpini Featherweight Champion
- Current Ratchadamnern Stadium Featherweight Champion
- Current WBC Featherweight Champion
- Current Omnoi stadium Super-bantamweight champion
- 14th Isuzu cup tournament champion
- Former Ratchadamnern stadium champion at Mini-flyweight, Light-flyweight and super-flyweight.
- 2004 Ratchadamnern stadium Muay Thai boxer of the year
Anuwat is currently considered to be the best pound for pound fighter in Thailand. Anuwat is known for his powerful hands, he’s often referred to as “Mike Tyson” or “The Iron Hands of Siam”.
Anuwat in Action
This page is obviously going to be growing and evolving… if you feel that I’ve missed anything feel free to add them into the comments. I will then add them into the page. Sort of a fighters wiki page.